Hello

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ad de Crom

Established Member
Reaction score
Í'm new forum member, and live in Bergen op Zoom, Holland.
Started with the wonderful hobby of woodturning in 2002 after my retirement. Stumbled last week against this forum, so I decided to join to this wonderful forum, and hope to have a nice time here.
Regards, Ad

Hi Ad,
Welcome to the forum, it is a great place to be, very knowledgeable and friendly.
Look forward to seeing some photos of your work.

Malc :D

welcome.gif
to UKW Ad de Crom, guess you will be contributing some segmented samples soon.

Welcome AD. Look forward to seeing some of your work on here, not many segmented turnings up to now. We are all too impatient :lol: Have to put your oval things up as well. Good to see something different

Pete

Welcome AD, hope you enjoy your visits to the forum. There not a bad bunch of guys for forigners :lol: :lol: REgards Boysie

Welcome to the forum Ad de Crom ..I'm sure you will get help
and chat from members on here..to while away your retirement time :lol:
One thing they say on the forum ( if there is no pic, the work
never happened
)...Proof is in the pic...hope you post some of your work..
alex

I hadn't noticed the web link Ad. Thanks for the prompt Steve. You have some lovely work on there!

I am intrigued with your lathe! Wooden head and tail stock! How well does it cope with out of ballance turning and vibrations? But from the work have have produced the question is not needed..

Hey guys, thank you all for your very warm welcome.
Chas and Pete, I remember both of you from the time I was a member (moderator) of Family woodworking. Hope to get not big arguments with an administrator as I had with family woodworking :(
Will post soon some of my work.
Ad

Ad de Crom":3eifidbq said:
Hey guys, thank you all for your very warm welcome.
Chas and Pete, I remember both of you from the time I was a member (moderator) of Family woodworking. Hope to get not big arguments with an administrator as I had with family woodworking :(
Will post soon some of my work.
Ad

We don't seem to get that many on here. Most of us are a bit odd in one way or another anyway :lol: Most arguments are humorous ones...just hope you can understand the english sense of humour

Pete

Latest posts

Back