Hello

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bodrighy":1h0i7gvd said:
Ad de Crom":1h0i7gvd said:
Hey guys, thank you all for your very warm welcome.
Chas and Pete, I remember both of you from the time I was a member (moderator) of Family woodworking. Hope to get not big arguments with an administrator as I had with family woodworking :(
Will post soon some of my work.
Ad

We don't seem to get that many on here. Most of us are a bit odd in one way or another anyway :lol: Most arguments are humorous ones...just hope you can understand the english sense of humour

Pete
Pete, enjoyed the English humor in Cornwall last summer in a real English pub in Barnstaple just on the corner on Highstreet
Cheers, Ad

Jonzjob":ei11n860 said:
I hadn't noticed the web link Ad. Thanks for the prompt Steve. You have some lovely work on there!

I am intrigued with your lathe! Wooden head and tail stock! How well does it cope with out of ballance turning and vibrations? But from the work have have produced the question is not needed..
John, I can turn everything I want on this lathe till a diameter of 300mm.
My own design, I knew what I wanted.
Do you know Francis Jacobs of the woodturners club ''het Hoeveke'' in Heist op de berg, just outside Antwerp. this guy designed and build wooden lathes too, bigger as mine.
Ad

boysie39":1brqtal8 said:
Welcome AD, hope you enjoy your visits to the forum. There not a bad bunch of guys for forigners :lol: :lol: REgards Boysie

Guys and guyesses, if you don't mind :wink:

Welcome Ad.

Ad de Crom":2vpjigrt said:
Bodrighy":2vpjigrt said:
Ad de Crom":2vpjigrt said:
Chas and Pete, I remember both of you from the time I was a member (moderator) of Family woodworking. Hope to get not big arguments with an administrator as I had with family woodworking :(
Ad

We don't seem to get that many on here. Most of us are a bit odd in one way or another anyway :lol: Most arguments are humorous ones...just hope you can understand the english sense of humour

Pete
Pete, enjoyed the English humor in Cornwall last summer in a real English pub in Barnstaple just on the corner on Highstreet
Cheers, Ad

Ad, you are about to get into BIG TROUBLE here from the Jenners, those strange people who were born in Cornwall!

Barnstable is most definately in Devon!!! Just down the road from where my daughter lives in Ilfracombe!! The Jenners are very protective of their boundry and would like independance if they could afford it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

For the guys who would like to see what Ad does just have a look at the web site. There is some lovely pieces on there.

Keep up the good work mate!

There was me being all polite and not sayin' owt.

My sister lives in Ilfracombe so I pop up over the border every now and then. Since coming back home out of exile I don't go abroad too much :lol:

Pete

Jonzjob":199qb64i said:
Ad de Crom":199qb64i said:
Bodrighy":199qb64i said:
Ad de Crom":199qb64i said:
Ad

Pete
Cheers, Ad

Ad, you are about to get into BIG TROUBLE here from the Jenners, those strange people who were born in Cornwall!

Barnstable is most definately in Devon!!! Just down the road from where my daughter lives in Ilfracombe!! The Jenners are very protective of their boundry and would like independance if they could afford it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Well that's what you get with having a Dutchman aboard, always confused

Lightweeder":jh1rl5j8 said:
He's doing it again :evil: There are at least four of us on here who are not guys :wink:

I see a shortage of pictures in the Gallery :p :p

Back