hegner tws 230

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasdon79

Established Member
Reaction score
I have always wanted a hegner drum sander designed for scroll saw work. At long last they are about to start selling in the uk. The sandflee in the USA is a copy of hegner machine. I have ordered mine and I had a email to say it will be here the end of next week. Can't wait. :D :D

That looks good but where have you ordered it from? I can't find it on the Hegner site?

Do let us have a report on it with some pictures when you get it. :)

Hi I ordered it from hegner uk. They haven't put it on there Web site yet. Yes I will do a report as soon as it arrives.

I looked at the Hegner drum sander last year along with their 12inch disc sander. I felt they were well made but like the scroll saws vastly overpriced. Once you start using it you will wonder how you ever got along without one.

Hi Geoff . I was surprised hegner only wanted 250.00 for the machine I was waiting for them to ask a lot more

jasdon79":1o1trice said:
Hi Geoff . I was surprised hegner only wanted 250.00 for the machine I was waiting for them to ask a lot more

Give them time and they probably will :evil:

It's arrived,
day in the workshop tomorrow :D :D

Attachments

• hegner tws 230 photos.jpg
    hegner tws 230 photos.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,646
Any feedback on this machine yet? Is it as useful as you expected?

Indeed I am dying to know what it's like! Get it out of the box so we can have a proper look! (hammer)

Surely it can't be in the box still . My Doc. wants to know what has me so hyper for the last few weeks ,if I tell him Jasdon hasn't opened his box yet ,the guys with the white coates will be sent for .OPEN IT .

Hi all sorry for the late response. Xmas has taken a lot of my time. As well as a lot of work orders and writing a car off in between. I have been using and I Shall draw up a full review in the next couple of days

Back