hegner owners

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpw123

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, while i was browsing ebay today i came across a hegner for sale in liverpool. Nothing new about that i hear you say :) i dont own an hegner & would like to know what you think about the blade holder/arm ,I have included an image of the top arm & blade support, all the hegners i've seen the blade holder is part of the arm., (apart from the new models) Am i wrong or is this some kind of repair & because it looks like it sits lower than arm do you think it would upset the action of the arms or cut ? I cant imagine why somebody would have to alter it in this way unless it had suffered a heavy blow maybe .

Cheers, John

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-01-24 at 21.21.19.png
    Screen shot 2015-01-24 at 21.21.19.png
    213 KB · Views: 918
Don't know is the honest answer, however if the price is right you can always buy a new arm.

I'd say the arm is genuine, I think it is a very early Multicut 2. I don't have any manuals previous to 1995 to check.

I just searched Google images and there's a old Multicut 2S on there with the same arm.

edit: The Polycut 3 and the older Polymax 3 have the same setup.

and here's a video of one with the same arm - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XySGLjg90o

Attachments

• 240.jpg
    240.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 884
bugbear":yovnhytb said:
Claymore":yovnhytb said:
it doesn't look damaged....... is it cheap?

It is at the moment (£99), but with 10 days to go , it may go up a little. :D

BugBear

It looks like there was a mistake as the blurb says it is a 99p auction, so the £99 must have been entered by mistake. That has now been corrected and the price at the moment is 99p. Shame it's not a variable speed, I'd have been bidding.

thanks for the replies,

i think you are right martin, i had a look at the link you put on. Also google images (good idea , thanks) Found a multimax ? had same setup. I will watch & see what happens :)

Cheers

Latest posts

Back