Hello from the Netherlands

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rene Mopper

Established Member
Reaction score
Good morning to you all,
I am Rene and i am Dutch, sorry for that :ROFLMAO:
I was very interested at scrolling but i didnt find a Dutch place like this with a good scrollsaw section. Looking around i got a good feeling about this forum, many items and very friendly people!
I am a relative beginner at scrolling.. Started with a Proxxon but unfortunately the upper arm started doing its own dance and a repair would be pretty expensive,,
So, i found a 2nd hand Hegner Mc1, with quick tension lever at the back, a connection for a vacuum cleaner and even the Hegner stand for 170 pounds! I was happy as a pig in mud.
I started with lubricating the important places and started the engine.. Wow, so silent, the lack of vibrations.. It was a great experience. Only a quick clamp was needed to make it perfect.

So now here i am, me and my Hegner.. Hoping to learn and have a lot of fun with wood.
I allready found out that not every blade is great but Pegas is a winner!

The only problem is that i can only get access to pinewood and plywood B quality and MDF, but i am sure that is enough to keep me out of the streets.
Well, thats me folks :)

hi and welcome Rene, lots of great scrollers here with an ocean of knowledge for you to fish in. Have lots of fun with your new machine and remember as every Dutchman says "It's always better if you add choco sprinkles"

;)

No way, every dutchie says "if its for free it's okay"

It is a great experience with the Hegner, now i am looking at Steve Goods for patters, but hell.. how to choose? It's soo much... And i am a rooky

Back