• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

He is good

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

boysie39

Established Member
Reaction score
I was speaking to Jonzjob a while ago about the challenge and I told him I was dissapointed because there were no prizes for the winners this year . I mentioned that Nev was trying to get a supplier to make something for this years winners . I listened to him bladdering on about he having a plaque from last year and how good it felt and a whole lot of udder shat that was driving me mead :evil: and did him knowe itt :roll: see I spel like him duse whean he anoys me.
Anyway this arrived by post ,
UK workshop.JPG

This is Pyrod. by that nice Jonzjob man who lives in France :D , there is a support ? piece at the back on a hinge which is made of wood a beautiful beautiful piece and made just for me :roll: ,and the first piece that I have seen Pyrod. =D>
And is'nt he a real nice auld shiiiiiiiiiiiiit after all. =D> =D>
Thanks John ,I have a couple of other pieces I was lucky enough to be given and this wil be added to my little collection.
I hope your hand makes a fast and full recovery. and I'm sure it will improve your spelling .

Attachments

Noggsy

Established Member
Reaction score
Very good, I want one...guess I better enter the next competition eh?

Jonzjob

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Ex nr Carcassonne, France. Now Corston Malmesbury
Thakn yuo Yougean, I is verie glad you like it and it got you orf me baque two :? :? :? I'll have yu knoe that theirs nowt rong with my smelling and that I never make mastikes! So there (hammer)

Have you got an asymetrique camera? The bottom left corner looks a bit out :? Perhapse it's a Celtique lenz?

Noggs, I'm afraid that it's a bit of a one off, but as 39 didn't mention it, it is about 1/4" thick beech cut from an expensive bit of fire wood cut and shaped on my band saw and the same size and shape as last years plaques.

I am pleased that you like it Eugene :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

boysie39

Established Member
Reaction score
I have it on good authorithy that I am the worst photographer thay ever was ,I cant take pictures either :oops:
The plaque is perfect in every way. and will be tresured for ever..

Jonzjob

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Ex nr Carcassonne, France. Now Corston Malmesbury
I had my first attemp at using my Canon 500D left handed this afternoon and it's like trying to shoot a Bren gun left handed :shock: Just not designed that way, so I may well be asking for some tips Eugene?

Just as well you forigners are easily pleased I supposed :twisted: :twisted:

jumps

Established Member
Reaction score
very nicely done - excellent spirit of the forum; maybe someone should send him a pla........... :)

Latest posts