Have you ever had that "Eureka moment" too late?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyW

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been doing a lot of work recently on my daughters house including electrics, painting and decorating etc etc (these are my excuses for what follows :D ) .

One job was to lay laminate flooring to the downstairs and box in some central heating pipes that had been run on top of the existing skirting on two walls in the lounge. After doing some work to level the floor in the area I commenced boxing in the pipework in this area. I had thought I would do this first then lay the laminate up to the box and put on the skirting board to hide the expansion gap.

Just finished the laminate today - then the Eureka moment!! What if the central heating develops a fault and the pipework has to be accessed? What I think I should have done is construct the box work on top of the laminate - could even have been a loose box :oops:

Is it just me or do others make these errors of judgment ?

Cheers :D
Tony

Thanks a lot guys :( :(

Kevin - Think that its the opposite with me :D

OLD - You have helped my paranoia a treat - I now know for sure what I suspected all along - they are out to get me :D :D

Cheers :D
Tony

Latest posts

Back