Have identified cat fouling garden, now what ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YorkshireDave":29n5hq05 said:
Now that's what I call a 'vison'. Trudging round your neighbours gaffs' with pot in hand asking for substantial contributions... Not even the French could match that!

And I know what they'll say.......

"Are you taking the p*ss"? Sorry, coat..get

Got up this morning to tidy the garden ready for a viewing by a prospective buyer and I spotted the flexy garden waste carrier was not in the shed. So I went over to collapse it down, only to find a cat had taken a dung in it. Oh but hang on, I forgot. "Cats have the right to roam!"

flanajb":r5pzmjq0 said:
Got up this morning to tidy the garden ready for a viewing by a prospective buyer and I spotted the flexy garden waste carrier was not in the shed. So I went over to collapse it down, only to find a cat had taken a dung in it. Oh but hang on, I forgot. "Cats have the right to roam!"

Careful, mate! When you come to exchange contracts one of the questions you'll get asked is 'Are there or have there been any disputes with your neighbours'. Are you going to 'fess up to the fact that there is a dung-dumping foul-smelling moggie next door? :?

Hey, just so as to avoid confusion, me and the neighbour get on really well and they are still top of my Christmas card list. I have mellowed over this last week and have concluded that cats are more than welcome to come into my garden and and cr!p where ever they like. It's just nature!

Peace to all cats

It's War I tell ya.

Spent hours on Sunday clearing out a border ready for replanting.

Guess what it's now full of....

It obviously isn't just the one culprit either, unless it has some sort of 'problem' .

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

studders":d7ea83gc said:
It's War I tell ya.

It obviously isn't just the one culprit either, unless it has some sort of 'problem' .

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

They were probably thinking, "Oh my..... look at what that nice man has done. Cleared all those weeds and brambles leaving a beautiful toilet for us. Freshly tuned soil - Soft, strong and very very Long!"

cutting42":dtb0qiv8 said:
They were probably thinking, "Oh my..... look at what that nice man has done. Cleared all those weeds and brambles leaving a beautiful toilet for us. Freshly tuned soil - Soft, strong and very very Long!"
:)

Pretty much what other peeps have said to me.

Hose ready - check
Water pistols ready - check
Stale crusty rolls ready - check
Torch charged - check

Game on.

:)

studders":2gb0ki0d said:
It's War I tell ya.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Yikes,

If its not cats and dogs there are those pesky birds who just do it all over the place as they fly around or sit happily singing on your birdbath. I can offer a solution to that problem, although they probably won't have much of an impact on the bird population - not as much as man anyway :D

This all sounds a bit like 'there was an old lady who swallowed a fly'.

Its not until the size becomes apparent that we notice all the c..p thats about. Mice seem to be the first we notice and then what do we do. CALL IN THE CATS. Oh dear, they seem to do it too. In fact all creatures seem to produce tons of the stuff.

And not all from the same end.

Latest posts

Back