Have identified cat fouling garden, now what ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gus3049":1luddwxr said:
This all sounds a bit like 'there was an old lady who swallowed a fly'.

Its not until the size becomes apparent that we notice all the c..p thats about. Mice seem to be the first we notice and then what do we do. CALL IN THE CATS. Oh dear, they seem to do it too. In fact all creatures seem to produce tons of the stuff.

And not all from the same end.

I don't call in any living thing. I just put a couple of our mouse traps down and ZAPPPPPP got the lovely likkle pot man!

Thinking along the lines of mices. When we lived near Stroud I went, one day, to put my steel capped boots on, along with me other chainsaw massikre kit, I put one on no problem, but the other was more difficult until I had removed the 1 lb of peanuts that a mouse had stored in them! Knicked from the wild bird food store!

I store wellies upside down, twice I found myself sharing a boot with a mouse!

Roy.

I went into my local pub last night and walked straight out. They'd let some ****** cat pis* in the place and it stank! Mind you, many times you think it might be the beer :cry:

BWJ...you owe my one clean keyboard.....that was priceless

The only snag there guys is that it is a grey tree rat, or squiggle as OH calls them.

We only get red squiggles here 8) Like this one

Squiggleonthewall1.jpg

Back