Have a look at this Jacob!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AndyT":3pqwivq8 said:
A few posts ago, BugBear agreed with Jacob and I felt a little flutter of hope that this thread might be allowed to end in peace...

I'm of the opinion that it's probably time this thread was humanely put out of it's misery.

(If the useful contributions were distilled down, I doubt they'd fill two pages.)

Some are possibly more interested in the misery than the humanity, also, what happens if you eat the egg from one side with a spoon and from the other with toastie soldiers? A somewhat more satisfying conundrum I'm sure we'll all agree.

Eric The Viking":zrriy0jj said:
I can open my egg easily, at whichever end I choose.

I've tried this, and although there was a bit of thunder and lightning nothing really terrible happened. I'm actually beginning to think that it won't, either.

Do I need therapy, or just more toast for soldiers?

E.

What's this then? 6 eggs and only 5 soldiers? :D

Anthony Hancock (RIP)

Surprising isn't it that with so many self appointed experts on this forum there is such a lack of top end woodworking in the projects section :?

OK then what have you two been making lately?
I've been fairly busy - I'll post up some snaps later.

I need furniture Max Power; not plaudits.

When my knees have fully healed, I might get around to making some; and I doubt I'll have time to WIP or even take finished pics. :mrgreen:

An excellent bench and thread , I shall immediately promote you to my list of approved experts (hammer)
Seriously though Ive seen some of your excellent work before, whereas some posters of long standing will argue all day long over the merits of marking out with a 2H versus an HB pencil but never seem to actually do any woodwork :?

8) Im honoured :lol: ! I was reluctant to post it here for fear of threads like this developing around it. I should probably just man up a bit :wink:

Some very nice pieces there Mark, but don't be shy about putting them on here, would be lovely to see some of them in the projects section. Very nicely done website as well and I liked the bedrock restoration, although I would have been inclined to finish it in the original colour :)

My current big number has been this staircase. Not fine furniture but very trad joinery. Bloody complicated I'd like a 2nd go. Not finished yet!

stairs1.jpg

2 top floors (what was the chapel) for living and the basement (was schoolroom) as a workshop. Seem to be taking a lifetime - have made the stairs wide enough for carrying my coffin!

Latest posts

Back