Guess who is?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jonzjob":t4qi2dkh said:
The proud owner of a lovely new UKWorkshop Woodturning Challenge plaque!

Meeeeeeeeeeeee! A lovely bit of kit and I am very proud to own it! 8) 8) 8) And totally surprised to be the owner too :shock:

A big thanks to all!
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow.

Hate hate hate.

Just jealous. :mrgreen:

A quick remender as to what I made.

Candlestickandplaque.jpg

I am so very chuffed!

Your timing is perfect Colin. I have just drained the lest drop of Armagnac before I go to bed! It really is a lovely trophy and I am honoured to have it. Thank you!

I'm totally knacked after spending yesterday and today afternoons lookin for a water leak in our garden. Digging in precast concrete soil over a 50 meter length and still haven't found the bloody leak!

I ache, therefore I am!

Melinda, you don't have to dream, just do it.. I found the PDF for doing it online printed it off and now can't find it on line again :oops: :oops: I have to do some other bits at the mo, but when I get chance I will have another look for it.

If anyone else has the link then perhaps they would post it for you? It really isn't that difficult. It just takes a bit more effort and care to get the marking out correct.

Blister, me toooo :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

Back