Gtech Multi Tool

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okeydokey

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think you need to spend that sort of money for a multitool from essentially a hoover maker, I'm sure it will do the job just fine but for that money as a bare unit you could get the newer three speed brushless dewalt which would possibly keep it's money better, or any number of corded options

I doubt it's a bad tool but like the cordless drill at £130 your in the realm of budget DeWalt Bosch etc.

Having a Gtech floor cleaner I occasionally come across various other items they would like to sell to me - hence their multi came in focus
Not sure if the link will work

https://www.gtech.co.uk/cordless-po...25baa93b33e71288ad11cd376ddc88c5&gclsrc=3p.ds
or Gtech UK Official: Vacuum Cleaners, Home & Gardening

and filter to shop products etc

I'm not currently in the market for one or similar device but has anyone here bought one and what do they think of it?
Hello,
A good multi tool has its place and is a very useful bit of kit. I would recommend sticking to a brand one is already familiar with, for me it is Makita, the same battery fits all the other tools.
Regards

Back