great self control.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought a 2000mm Fatmax dual machined spirit level, free post and 10% off Christmas offer, so 88 euro to the door from a top engineering shops Caulfield's, and didn't need go to the big online shops.
Good job there's not an Axi store near me!:)

I went today to the same store today, and even had nice gift card from Santa, unfortunately it was a conspiracy to just make me spend more….
I may have a new lathe, and chuck kit 🤪

I went today to the same store today, and even had nice gift card from Santa, unfortunately it was a conspiracy to just make me spend more….
I may have a new lathe, and chuck kit 🤪
Always take the person who gave you the gift card with you. Use the card and add the extra to it, then take them around the store pointing out other things you "desperately need" then they can see just how much more they need to put on the next gift card so as not to to leave you disappointed next time 👍👍🤪🙂🤪👍

My partner stayed in the car (mobility issues) So I was conscious of time. I did come out feeling smug though. I spotted a two way vice, priced at £107, Last month, I got a decent one for £30! and my pillar drill is now £420. I couldn't afford it now.

Latest posts

Back