Good USB laptop speakers?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woody67

Established Member
Reaction score
Could anyone please recommend a good pair of USB speakers for a laptop? Not an awful lot of info on t'interweb.

Thank you

Mark :D

Hiya Squib - I mean external speakers that run via a USB and not mains plug in type.

Mark

I use the 'logitech pure anywhere' for my laptop but its rechargeable and mains not usb it is a great piece of kit ,and i use it for my ipod when camping etc. I would reckon their usb speakers to be good but haven't heard them myself.The only worry is that usb ones will flaten the battery even quicker..have you seen this site..

http://www.usb-computer-speakers.com/

I have a set which is powered from USB and gets audio from the headphone socket. Not sure at the moment of gthe make - can let you know

been a while since i bought these but years ago i bought some branded as 'Nicole' that were USB powered, rather ropey for loud music but sounded OK in a hospital accomodation room, Logitech make some aswell, but again the sound quality gets ropey if you crank them up

Logitech V10 ~ about £20

jim

Thanks all - Eventually got these Microlab MD 123's from Maplins at what I think was a reasonable 18 quid down from 25 (sorry, my pound sign doesn't work :oops: )

image100.jpg

They come with a mains power source as well as USB connection which is nice and also the sound when on full whack can be a little bit ear splitting :shock: Rather impressed I must say :D

Thanks all

Mark :D

Back