GMT

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodmagnet

Established Member
Reaction score
O.K. time to own up, i forgot to turn the clocks back :oops: ,
anybody else care to own up. :lol:

Also don't forget to edit your profile to GMT to keep your post stamps correct.

I didn't, but my little boys did - 5.15 they were up this morning!

Cheers

Karl

wizer":1txll7au said:

How does one do that? I'm a numpty when it comes to all things techie. :oops:

Rich.

click profile and change the time from GMT+1 to GMT

wizer":151vvfef said:
click profile and change the time from GMT+1 to GMT

Well.I have looked 3 times now and I can't see ANY provision for changing GMT, I told you I was a numpty :oops:

Rich.

Thanks Dave/Wizer, I was looking at the WRONG profile page, it's all sorted now and I am obliged to both of you.

Regards,

Rich.

Unfortunately I work 12 Hour shifts, 4 on, 4 off, this week I worked Weds, Thurs, Friday and Saturday nights and yes you guessed it 13 Hours last night, anyway i'm feeling a little bit knac.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I feel for you mate, I used to do those shifts, happily I just do normal day shifts now, admittedly at a reduced pay scale but I'm happy to compromise and I have a more settled life, plus I get more time with the family.

Regards,

Rich.

Rich":tgfobee9 said:
I feel for you mate, I used to do those shifts, happily I just do normal day shifts now, admittedly at a reduced pay scale but I'm happy to compromise and I have a more settled life, plus I get more time with the family.

Regards,

Rich.
I do it cuz its stress free, I used to work weekdays in the office but got ill through stress, sometimes I wonder :?

Rich":rzcu1n7s said:
wizer":rzcu1n7s said:

How does one do that? I'm a numpty when it comes to all things techie. :oops:

Rich.

I'm with you, Rich. Because of this thread it's the first time my time on postings has been correct since I joined the forum :oops:

Next time we change the clocks, Wizer, could you post another silly person's guide for the likes of me :roll:

Glad to see people still hold firm to using GMT in the UK. Because the Seppos didn''t invent it they have changed to calling it Universal Time or Zulu.

Been here is OZ since 1962 but here's still a hint of the Pom in me.

Jerry

Latest posts

Back