General intro

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodster101

Established Member
Reaction score
General hi, just joined, spring sort out of workshop, and try to find more space as usual, time to look at the tools, and machineso, and think when was the last time you were used, so a heads shall be putting some stuff up for sale, but just joined, so apparently 20 posts, before I can, but should give me time to sort out the Chinese puzzle of moving stuff to find that extra 3 square foot :roll:

Finding space is always tricky, I've got about 2m x 2m the walls are very quickly being taken up by shelves upon shelves. The other half was looking for somewhere to put a chest freezer and I've actually considered sticking a worktop on top of one with overhang for my vice but on really hot days like this I'd probably be tempted to climb in.

Welcome woodster. Hope you find this forum and its members as helpful as I have. Enjoy the clear-out. And unless you find at least 5 tape measures, 4 squares and 3 blades for a power tool you no longer have, then your workshop doesn't qualify I'm afraid... hehe!

Thanks for the intros, and welcome, have found more space, but you never know how it is till you work in it,happiest thing is the tool trolley, just open shelves to throw the days tools on if I can train myself, the worst thing is to have 4 metres of workbench spanning the width, full of tea stuff, hand tools, power tools and no usable space to work on, and try to hide shelves with any old white sheet, as sliding doors, as can't be looking at all the stuff, it's like my mate said "it's like an assault on the eyes", but really hopeful this time, although you never finish...haha

:lol: thanks and hi to everyone, as for the 5 tape measures, that was in 5 the back of 1 drawer,4 squares...check....saw blades for tools no longer own...its gone and let me down, although various parts of stuff no longer own, and the mystery of what has happened to my shopsmith router table base, but you always end up building a cupboard for your router table, it's valuable usable space going begging =D> ,

Back