Friday quiz :)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Nibbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Using up some offcuts I've banged this object up.

It's not far off being complete, what is it? or what is it for?

369800955_d578cdd641.jpg

:lol:

Is it a puppeteers hand control so you can make phlly dance whenever you wish????? :lol: :lol:

Gets coat, walks to door.......SLAM!!!!!!!!

I think it's for placing work on for finishing so you can turn the work round and you don't have to keep getting up. Steve

promhandicam":ylwa8ubn said:
It's a modified ashford skeiner, I think :shock:

Steve
Dunno about Ashford but it was skein that I was looking for, so the answer is

A wool Skein holder. :lol:

I wonder what we can knock up for next week?

I think someone who makes sheep angry in Wales is probably called something else altogether - if stereotype is to be believed...

Not that I believe stereotypes, natch. But I can't stop - got ships to wreck. :roll:

Cheers, Alf

I thought 'modified ashford' skeiner as it rotates horizontally rather than vertically - perhaps you should patent it as the Lord Nibbo Skeiner :lol:

Here is the Ashford version

P_26423263_1721563.JPG

Steve
(sitting at home with maleria and only having the energy to do LN's quiz)

promhandicam":1sutz9km said:
Steve
(sitting at home with maleria and only having the energy to do LN's quiz)

My father in law used to occasionally suffer bouts of malaria, a legacy from WW2. Do you have it crop up often Steve?

Not that often thankfully. Because I travel alot, and mossys are different from place to place I do take a malaria prophylaxis so when I do get a bout it isn't too bad. Still knocks me out for a few days though. Have a good weekend, Steve

Alf":3rhhg582 said:
I think someone who makes sheep angry in Wales is probably called something else altogether - if stereotype is to be believed...

Not that I believe stereotypes, natch. But I can't stop - got ships to wreck. :roll:

Cheers, Alf
Ah so that's why it ran aground ALF. Gt yourself a good BMW bike did you? :lol:

Latest posts

Back