Friday night what are you drinking thread

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greedo

Established Member
Reaction score
Heading home now and staying in tonight for a change.

Couple of Sierra Nevada pale ales while waiting for dinner and having a catch up with my wife and then a nice Rioja with dinner.

Stella on my fourth can ......but it is not what it used to be :? :roll:

might try the Polish one Tyskie for a change next week :D :D

So far due to the season - Lemsip or a cheap supermarket alternative surmounting to the same thing.

Later - Hot Toddy

2nd can of Stella for me, might treat myself to a 3rd while watching walking dead later. :)

Nev - you are spot on there. The logical side of me says that the liquid should be the same, but somehow it is so much nicer out of glass :)

For me - lots of OJ and a nice little cognac from Chateau de Beaulon..... Mind you Ive just popped the spirit cupboard open and a cheeky Ardbeg Almost There flicked into vision........ Hmmmm choices choices choices!

Adam

Kalimna":1n2u0xop said:
Quarter cask, or standard?

Not that it matters, have a second glass!
I always preferred Lagavullin - or Highland Park if you want to go a little further north......

Amen to that. Peaty malts have always been my favourite but Lagavulin takes the crown for me.

I do like some lighter whiskeys now and then Highland Park is gloriously smooth

If I were a rich man then coke would always come from a glass bottle, every time.

Coffee and Red Bull, not in the same cup. Consumed while driving the 170 mile journey back from a funeral. The most fun I've had a Friday in ages!

Back