Friday 13th

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am always conflicted when I hear about serious criminals dying. Part of me is glad they are no longer a burden on the state but part of me wants them to live a long life hopefully in misery.

My Best Man had his own wedding on Friday 13th...now, it occurs more frequently than you think...so...he celebrates every time one crops up! 33 years later, hecsays his best year had four anniversaries...

I can't beat that, but I was due to fly from India back to Heathrow in 1987. I missed my flight on account of there being a gazzilion more booked passengers than there were seats on the plane.
Apparently I missed a bit of a breeze...

I know someone who had a serious collision today on a motorcycle with another vehicle and had to be airlifted to hospital.

No idea what condition they're in other than that it's rather bad.

Statistics show you are safer on a friday 13th than any other day of the year, likely due to superstitious people taking extra care.

So, Bill did you actually get anything for the story from the Sun?
As Andy Warhol said in the future everyone will be famous for 15 minutes. I think I’ll let it pass me by – it’s not always going to be good news is it. Ian

So, Bill did you actually get anything for the story from the Sun?
As Andy Warhol said in the future everyone will be famous for 15 minutes. I think I’ll let it pass me by – it’s not always going to be good news is it. Ian

Nope, I just spoke to a reporter by phone after I'd arrived in Helsinki and that was it!

Back