• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!
  • If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

***Free to a Good Home - Oxford*** Part 2!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

blurk99

Established Member
Reaction score
yep... another one...

Anyone want a Charnwood planer/thicknesser??

PT1.jpeg

i've used this about twice since i bought it - it's clearly not needed... it hasn't been been switched on since we moved house in 2013 and i'm not willing to move it to a new house.
Tables are showing slight corrosion (as you might expect)
Model number shown - think it's capacity is 5" high, 8" wide - google the specs to check - i'm not sure if theres 'extras' that are missing - what you see in the pics is all there is!
PT2.jpeg

PT3.jpeg

PT4.jpeg

has the doodah to extract the chippings - think that mounts above or below the table - can't find the instruction manual...
PT5.jpeg

free chippings aswell!!
PT6.jpeg

PT7.jpeg

anyway - it's completely free if anyone wants it - you've got to come and get it! with a lot of swearing it's carryable

if you want it then post a reply here rather than send a PM - that way everyone can see when it's been taken

cheers!

J.

Attachments

Bm101

Lean into the Curve
Reaction score
Errrrr. Ok. Yes please! What do you drink! Ihave children for barter. :shock:

Bm101

Lean into the Curve
Reaction score
I promise to pass your kindness on in perpetuity. No messing mind.

Bm101

Lean into the Curve
Reaction score
I'm speechless tbh. Thank you so much for both these things. Your generosity is unreal.

blurk99

Established Member
Reaction score
Nah - stood in the shed wondering how on Earth I was supposed to box them up, and yet I haven’t used them in almost 8 years - what’s the point in keeping such things? They are ornaments and you’re helping me sort out the immediate problem - even better if you get some *use* out of them! Send a PM about collecting them - I’m NHS so I’m still at work, tough I can be home around lunchtimes (not Wednesday - got a big project to work on)