• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

***Free to a Good Home - Oxford*** Part 2!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blurk99

Established Member
Reaction score
yep... another one...

Anyone want a Charnwood planer/thicknesser??

PT1.jpeg

i've used this about twice since i bought it - it's clearly not needed... it hasn't been been switched on since we moved house in 2013 and i'm not willing to move it to a new house.
Tables are showing slight corrosion (as you might expect)
Model number shown - think it's capacity is 5" high, 8" wide - google the specs to check - i'm not sure if theres 'extras' that are missing - what you see in the pics is all there is!
PT2.jpeg

PT3.jpeg

PT4.jpeg

has the doodah to extract the chippings - think that mounts above or below the table - can't find the instruction manual...
PT5.jpeg

free chippings aswell!!
PT6.jpeg

PT7.jpeg

anyway - it's completely free if anyone wants it - you've got to come and get it! with a lot of swearing it's carryable

if you want it then post a reply here rather than send a PM - that way everyone can see when it's been taken

cheers!

J.

Attachments

• PT1.jpeg
    PT1.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 691
  • PT2.jpeg
    PT2.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 650
  • PT3.jpeg
    PT3.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 672
  • PT4.jpeg
    PT4.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 649
  • PT5.jpeg
    PT5.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 647
  • PT6.jpeg
    PT6.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 738
  • PT7.jpeg
    PT7.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 648
Errrrr. Ok. Yes please! What do you drink! Ihave children for barter. :shock:

I promise to pass your kindness on in perpetuity. No messing mind.

I'm speechless tbh. Thank you so much for both these things. Your generosity is unreal.

Nah - stood in the shed wondering how on Earth I was supposed to box them up, and yet I haven’t used them in almost 8 years - what’s the point in keeping such things? They are ornaments and you’re helping me sort out the immediate problem - even better if you get some *use* out of them! Send a PM about collecting them - I’m NHS so I’m still at work, tough I can be home around lunchtimes (not Wednesday - got a big project to work on)

Back