Free access to FWW.com for a month

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, you read it right - spotted this on WoodNet and thought there might be others like me, too tight-fisted to have stumped up the cash to see for themselves otherwise. :lol: Scroll down a tad here - you will need to register but it doesn't object to a UK address.

Cheers, Alf

Got a page full of errors when creating the account but it seems to have worked - appreciate the info :)

Thanks, Alf :D - I've been cursing about all the articles that I missed when I joined for a month a while back!

Cheers,
Neil

Ta Alf< I tried to subscribe but couldnt due to lack of plastic payment method. I'm converting the car to steam too soon.

Edit;
the sign up page returns an error message and a blank page ie it says error at the top and theres nothing else there apart from the FWW graphic header. However the sign up appears to have worked and I can log in. Hurrah !

Er no I take it back - I can't log in it seems because I already have a login thoguh not a subscribers login. It appears to recognise me and the "not mike - login here " button doesn't do the do.

Cheers Mike

i've been paying for a subscription for months and hardly ever look at it :roll:

It's now the first place I go to when I need some info - great site. The video's are often very good, and the gallery is decent aswell. Well worth it in my humble and often maligned opinion.

Thanks for the link Alf, had to try a couple of browsers, but I got through.

Nice one Alf.

Like others, I got an errors page but it works fine

I've had a look see and may take out a subs at the end of the free month.

Roy Clarke":1zn2hcwl said:

Is this another site that doesn't conform to www standards and does not work with Opera?

Andrew

andrewm":28jgvjc1 said:
Roy Clarke":28jgvjc1 said:

Is this another site that doesn't conform to www standards and does not work with Opera?

Andrew

Contrary to my earlier post I can't seem to access it with Firefox either but I don't think that it's a browser issue per se although may involve browser issues.
Will be having a fiddle with it tonight (fnaar fnaar)
Cheers Mike

No problem accessing it with Firefox 2.0.0.6. Thanks for yet another good tip Alf.

devonwoody":3gdnbw47 said:
Thank you Alf but I have only got to the 15th Aug. :cry:

Mine apparently expires on the 9th meaning I have tonight and tomorrow to play with it If I can get in - no luck so far.

IT says
Your free trial, compliments of DELTA | PORTER CABLE, is now active and will expire on 09/03/2007.

Cheers Mike

Oh no! I find I waste too much of the working day already! But now I have a whole new encyclopaedia to browse I'll get absolutely nothing done and I'll lose my job. Thank you so much Alf. :? :wink:

devonwoody":1ss5hfrg said:
Mr

doesn't that mean the 3rd September????????????/
John I think youre right I had forgotten that our Murrican chums reverse the date and never even noticed the 03.
Thats better:) Thanks for pointing that out.

Cheers Mike

Dont want to worry anyone but when i tried that link using opera and then clicked on the link to the free subscription i got a FRAUD warning. :shock:

It says the page i requested is listed as a PHISHING site and will ask for sensitive info !!!!!

I declined :(

I wonder if indeed it is genuine? I hope so cos i would love to try it out.

Mike

Latest posts

Back