Fox F60-100A router table - record RDX800i extractor

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ade1

Established Member
Reaction score
evening all, first post in forums so hello to everyone, looking for any advice or experiences of -

Fox F60-100A router table - i like the idea of not having to faff about lifting routers in and out & am after something compact so those boxes are ticked but is it any good generally i wonder?

Record RDX800i - again, looking for compact as space is limited but i can't find anywhere that says 1 way or the other if it collects chips or not?

any insight or further recommendations would be greatly appreciated! cheers, ade. :)

thankyou for the welcome, not too worry. if any recommendations of similar dimension machines come up i'll be greatly interested :)

No probs. Lots of folks round here speak highly of the big Triton router. This has a fine adjustment feature and allows you to change the bits above the table without havning to remove the router.

Don't know if this helps at all...

Hi Adi
I got one of these from Toolbox- a cracking machine! two minor moans,

1) the collet does not seem to go low enough(beneath the table)

2) slight roughness on start up as though the motor is a tad out of balance

ok at working revs tho.

having a controllable height adjuster is a joy to use.

I would buy Fox stuff again .

cheers Smiler

thanks smiler, how is the fence on it, is it a 2 part thing or single? and is it easy to keep parrallel to the table? I'm glad to hear somebodys happy with it anyway!

Back