Four Slice Toaster

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llangatwgnedd

Established Member
Reaction score
Any recommended four slice toasters out there.

Must come in one of the following colours, cream, black or chrome and must be super fast.

Recently purchased slow toasting Morphy Richards going back to Argos.

I don't think that any such animal exists! :x

I have tried many times over several years to get a toaster that efficiently copes with thick slices of a standard large loaf and had no success.

For me they need to comfortably accomodate four slices approx 160mm x 110mm and toast them evenly. That is all. Shouldn't be difficult in an age when we can get to the moon should it?

I once took four slices of said bread (wrapped in cling film) to three major electrical appliance stores to test for fit the toasters they had in stock. Not one adeqately accomodated the four slices within the area covered by the elements.

Richard

I got a breville four slice from sainsburys in their xmas sale and its very good (only available in silver or black tho)

i got it for 50% off but be warned the rrp is a cringeworthy £49.99

Hi, Bigcoftmoose

£49.99 cringeworthy, don't look at the dualits then :wink:

Pete

On the subject (we had a 4-slice Rowenta when the boys were still at home. It was just about OK) why can't anyone in the UK sell a toaster that does a single slice? In France they are the norm. (By that I don't mean plaid shirts and safety glasses).

Racers":2m0bbvas said:
Hi, Bigcoftmoose

Pete

Bloody hell. :shock:

For that price I'd want the toast buttered and brought to me in bed, with a cup of coffee.

studders":3b1x4x1k said:
Racers":3b1x4x1k said:
Hi, Bigcoftmoose

Pete

Bloody hell. :shock:

For that price I'd want the toast buttered and brought to me in bed, with a cup of coffee.

Me too!
But maybe Pete has a butler to do that if he can afford them toasters.

Hi, Chaps

Its the only toadter we will have to buy, so in the long run it will pay for its self, and the elements get very hot so it makes proper toast not warmed bread. Home made bread with my Plum lime and ginger jam fantastic!

Pete

Racers":1hoynjdm said:
toadter
Pete

you'd be better spending your money on some new glasses or a better keyboard

tip: S is to the left of D :wink:

Or get Jeeves to type your correspondence

Dam things are so close together...mumble mumble...

Pete

p.s. I will have the butler type my replys from now on :wink:

Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit DualitDualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit Dualit

Had one since 1986 and still as new, good warranty and guarantee that all parts are replaceable by you as well as all parts are available.
Alan

Smudger":934ny0s8 said:
On the subject (we had a 4-slice Rowenta when the boys were still at home. It was just about OK) why can't anyone in the UK sell a toaster that does a single slice? In France they are the norm. (By that I don't mean plaid shirts and safety glasses).

Dualit can toast 1, 2, or 4 slices. You select how many elements to use. Ta da! Or should that be Ta Dualit!

I can buy a Clifton for that price!

I mean, I like a slice of toast as much as any red-blooded male, but there has to be a limit...

Latest posts

Back