Forum users' Table saws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first post, having just registered.

I have a Scheppach, TS2010.

I have modified it a little, just enough to void the warranty I suspect, by having the aluminium table top sections machined by a local tool maker. He opened out the 'T' slots to 3/4" parallel so that I can use a proper mitre gauge. So I treated myself to an Incra 1000SE :D

Cheers
John

Hi John,

Welcome to the forum. :D

Sounds like a good upgrade to your saw, 3/4" slots allow a number of very useful addons to be used. 8)

to project88

Your upgrade of the mitre gauge slot seems a very useful addition, I remember a representative telling me he wished his outfit would stop putting a slot on the table.

I wonder why?

I have the Scheppach 2500CI

It has the Sliding Table, Side Extension Table, Also Fitted the Micro Adjustment on the Fence. I love it, does everything I need.

I also have the Dado set , have not used it yet, not quite sure how to set it up.

Denny, if you PM me, I'll run you through what I do for setting up the 'groove cutter'

Dicky

Hiya

Please add my new and first proper TS, another member of the Xcaliber club an 805. What a fantastic bit of kit.

I've just bought a Jet JTS250 - delighted with it except for:

a) the width of the thing! I'm going to have to cut down the rear fence support rail if not the front fence rail.

b) the mitre fence. The mitre fence is great when setup and running on the sliding table but it's clumsy to adjust.

DaveyPez

I've been waiting a lot of years for this! Just had a workshop and double garage built so I'm busy setting up. This is semi-retirement and I reckon I've got enough years left in me to make some the things my grown-up kids might like to inherit. Trouble is they're placing their orders and I've got of things to make for myself first!

DaveyPez

A Kity 419 for me. The choice at the time was down to space and abiltiy of the saw. The 419 was the best at the time. I would like to upgrade should more space be avalible, however I would keep this saw as a portable model which was a factor in the original purchase.

Gary

Scheppach ts2010 bought last week. Base unit only, as it is just about portable enough for me at the moment. Eventually will get the base, extensions and bits. I will consider much later whether I will need to upgrade for larger section stuff- or use my bandsaw for resawing. I probably will not bother with the panel side of things as I will go the Mafell or Festool guide route.

David

Long over due but here is finally this post updated with the tables of:
Charley
widget
Trent The Thief
Drew
keith hay
cambournepete
jonny boy
shirehorseman
sean_in_limerick
PaulH