Forum users' Table saws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, This should be a new one for the list.Perform cast iron, from Axminsters.Its taken a while to get set up just right but now I think its fantastic value.Much better sliding table than SIP as its all cast iron.

Dave,

I assume that 261266 is your date of birth

If so, Happy birthday & welcome to middle age, y'ald git!

Brad

I'm new to this site so hello and happy new year. I have a Hammer C331 combi. Had it for three years, and i've upgraded the fence to the new style, which makes a great differance.

Hi all, I have updated the list with tablesaws from:
staffie, Lord Nibbo, Big Dunk, stevel, King Corragate, Little Ern, dave261266 and nine inch nails

Scheppach TS2010 with sliding table, base, and width extension. (To be delivered 'by Thursday')

[yay]

Hi again.

Just bought a Makita 2704.

Nice so far - needs a few modifications; but they will have to wait for the warranty to expire.

Anyone else out there got one? I would be very interested in your views.

Les

Well, after much deliberation and two trips to Felder UK in Milton Keynes to view their range, I have ordered the KF700 saw/spindle. It is arriving on the 6th March. I really can't wait!

Just bought a Fox F36-524 (collecting tomorrow) to replace the £89 screamer that I've been using for the past 6 years...

Back