Forum users' Table saws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chrisall,
Changed your saw yet? :)

I've got A full Triton outfit used for three years and I am settling down with my new Scheppach so would consider offers from anyone interested.

chrisall":21q2umwo said:
what do you think.im a bit Brassic at the moment.

Chris.

As if a Yorkshireman would ever admit to being well-off :D
(Says he,speaking as a Yorkshireman :wink: )

P.S. - Welcome,Chris

Andrew

I purchased a 1953 Delta Unisaw for $250 that had a 3 phase motor & cleaned the saw up & repainted it & with a friends help made the right extension table & a router table for the left side . I then installed a 3 hp motor & new switch & Biesmeyer style fence.[/img]

My recent investment was for a Hammer B3 Winner saw/spindle combination. Had it a month and it is very good. Paid to have it delivered and commisioned, money well spent. Cutting accurately out of the box so to speak makes it a pleasure, as opposed to my last machine which never came anywhere close.

Welcome to the forum, Original-Bart. I suspect that bit of information has got one or two members drooling at the thought. :D

Cheers, Alf

Original-Bart,

Welcome to the forum. :D

Alf is not wrong, I like the sound of your old cast iron, at a very good price from where I am sat. :) Any chance of a picture or two :?:

erm best start a new thread if you have them to post. 8)

Dave & Alf

You can go to my web site & see my Delta Unisaw as well as most of my shop.

http://bartswoodshop.freeservers.com/

Be aware my web site has 1 pop up from the top off center to the right just click the little x in the upper right hand corner of the pop up.

This is a free web site thats the reason for the pop up.

Fe Fi Fo Fum I see me a whole bunch O' fine Englishmen. :D

Yep seem to be working fine. :D :D :D

Sometimes even I have to refresh the browser.

It's not perfect but it is free!!!

My Blog works again. So I can post pictures here.

My new/old 1953 Delta Unisaw
305120big.gif

Here is a shot of the cabinet I made to go with my saw & bottom drawer of said cabinet. This cabinet also holds my saw blades & router bits & set up instruments such as triangles dial indicators & gage blocks etc.

310019big.gif

345851big.gif

Hi,
I have a Kity419 with sliding and extension table.

Nice saw works a treat.

I own a tewntyfive year old swedish Luna L18, later produced under the brand name of Lini, currently - and still mostly unchanged - as Ejca . It's a wonderful and sturdy machine!

Ulrich

Back