Forum Users Routers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DW 621 - freehand work
Freud 2000
Makita 3612C - table mounted

Gav

Hi Uwe

uwelin":1tt4308s said:
Greetings from a frequent lurker from Germany

Perhaps you will de-lurk more frequently. But if you do, it's best not to mention the dreaded word in your posts and definitely not to have it in your tag line.

Cheers
Neil

PS It's the one that begins with R :lol:

DeWalt 625 - table mounted (mostly)
DeWalt 621 - hand held
Bosch POF 500A - semi-retired as it doesn't like plunging smoothly!

Newbie_Neil":u45varnu said:
Hi Uwe
uwelin":u45varnu said:
Greetings from a frequent lurker from Germany
Perhaps you will de-lurk more frequently. But if you do, it's best not to mention the dreaded word in your posts and definitely not to have it in your tag line.

Cheers
Neil

PS It's the one that begins with R
Hah! A desperate rearguard action there Neil, but you know it's no good. 'Ratters will out-number you all, it's just a matter of time! [-X Mwahahahahaaaaaaa! :twisted:

Cheers, Alf

P.S. Uwe, I'm fairly sure Neil was just joking. Although jealousy does strange things... :-k :wink:

Trend T5 on the 'rat and for freehand use. I leave it on the 'rat plate.
Draper 1900W (same as the Freud I think)
Hitachi trimmer

John

Dewalt 625EK on the 'rat
Makita 3612C freehand
Makita 3620C freehand
Ryobi ERT1150 in a Ryobi table
Triton in a Festool MFT table (modified)
DeWalt 621K for use on festool MFT table
Ferm small jobbie ...

Very old Elu 96e used with caution because the spindle is split. Very nice Elu table to go with it.
Hitachi M12V on Rat

Bob

Makita RP1110C for lighter work

Dewalt 625EK for heavier hand usage

Dewalt 626 in the table

Oh, and an old, long since given up the ghost, "this is an ex router", Makita jobby propping the door open on sunny days.

Jeff

Trend T9 in the table
Erbauer 1/2" in its box
Trend T5
Bosch PF 400
Dremel in the table
Dremel in the router attachment

Gill

Alf":2avsdmia said:
P.S. Uwe, I'm fairly sure Neil was just joking. Although jealousy does strange things... :-k :wink:

Alf,

I've been lurking for quite a long time and I think I know where my friends are. :wink: :lol:

Cheers,

Uwe

its been a while since ive been on hear

triton mounted on rat a bit big for free hand use
trend t5 in table or used freehand
p pro fixed base free hand

dave w

Perles 808, identical to the Trend T5 (Perles make the T5 for Trend so not surprising)

Bosch POF500A used free hand and for the dovetail jig, quite old and well used but still a favourite tool. :D

B&Q Performance Pro CLM 1250R mounted in the router table, cheap work horse. :)

Homebase Direct Power TP 1200RT used mainly on the router lathe, its a cost reduced copy of the B&Q one. :evil: I must take it to bits to reduce the plunge springs, the plunge lock cannot hold full plunge when the thing is running. :roll:

Back