For those not able to visit Westonbirt (BIG)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
newt":c5p5n4fr said:
Chas may try tomorrow
Should be somewhat quieter than the weekend on the visitor numbers front.

Pity we have visitors booked for tomorrow for a shed session else would have popped over for a meet up.

Chas, went today stunning. However it was heaving with folk for half term more cars than when the show was on. looks like the weather is about to go break so glad I been.

Glad you had a good day Pete, it does rather leave you short of superlatives at times, found myself looking at the local vistas in a bit more depth the last couple of days, seems this autumn has been a good one for colour.

swimbo and i are going either tommorow or saturday for her birthday - course it'll be heaving being half term weekend but hey ho

does anyone know if dogs are allowed (if not she'll have to sit in the car which will be okay but i'd rather take her round with us if we can)

big soft moose":hjj9t8xt said:
swimbo and i are going either tommorow or saturday for her birthday - course it'll be heaving being half term weekend but hey ho

does anyone know if dogs are allowed (if not she'll have to sit in the car which will be okay but i'd rather take her round with us if we can)

Dogs are fine in the Silk Wood and the site in general.

They are not allowed in the Old Original Arboretum,

You need to take the dogs along to Dog Day in the early spring, there's thousands of them, all shapes and sizes.

Dogs Welcome

Site Map You may be prompted to load adobe display software to run the map.

The old woods are to the right of the central buildings.

Back