For sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filsgreen

Established Member
Reaction score
Would anybody be interested in buying an Axminster CT330 330mm thicknesser? I have not been doing any wood work for a while so I'm going to sell off most of my machinery and some tools. It's hardly been used since I bought it four years ago and I'm selling it for 180 pounds. The buyer would have to collect from Scarborough due to the weight. However, they would also have first opportunity to peruse over the rest of the tools I'm selling, here is a list.
Perform starter models of, Bandsaw with 5 mixed size blades, fretsaw, Scroll saw with various blades and mortiser with 3 chisels. i'm ashamed to say that the fret saw, band saw and scroll saw are almost new as I could not get to grips with them :oops: The bandsaw has hardly been used.

I'm also selling a Veritas Jointer Blade Sharpener, Veritas Glass Lapping Plate, Planer Blade Setting Jig, 1700 Spax T Star Screw Trade Pack with bits. To be honest there are too many items to list now so I'll post again if there is any interest shown. If anyone is interested please PM me for my phone number, thanks for reading.

Phil

Back