FOR SALE: More Workshop Stuff

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OPJ

Established Member
Reaction score
While making way for a new bandsaw and sliding mitre saw, I've come across another stash of items I don't seem to use often enough to justify their space in my workshop.

Old Record Holdfast - SOLD

3613938752_f99152e8ef.jpg

Bought this last summer for my workbench but I've decided I much prefer the Veritas one. It comes without a collar and I'm looking for £15 plus postage.

Glue Bottles - SOLD

4319679606_0cb8febcc6.jpg

One's a straight roller for square edges and flat surface (you've probably seen them on NYW); the other is for biscuit-slots (though, it doesn't plunge down like the Lamello one). I blame Norm for both purchases :D and will happily sell for £2 each plus postage. Again, they have never been used.

Pair of Screwfix Workbench Clamps - SOLD

4318950597_ee6aee6cea.jpg

If you can see the pattern emerging then, you can guess that I haven't used these either! Yep, another impulse buy! :roll: They'll fit a standard 19mm dog hole and I'll take £4 for the pair, plus postage.

100mm Dust Extraction Accessories - ALL SOLD

4326947775_55ebff7877.jpg

Just to throw a spanner in to the works, most of these items have been used! :shock: :wink: A couple of the reducers have small holes drilled in them where they've previously been mounted to bits of MDF but these don't affect the performance.

1m x 125mm clear, flexible hose - £8
100mm Y-junction - £5
125mm>100mm Connector - £4
100mm Quick Connector (the one with the screw thread) - £4

100mm>63mm OD Reducer (58mm ID) - £4
100mm>58mm OD Reducer (50mm ID) - £4
100mm>50mm OD Reducer (45mm ID) - £4

Mitre T-track Kit

4366795727_0c4d339712.jpg

Another image, here:

DKL29.jpg

PLEASE NOTE - there is no length of T-track included here; it is purely an accessory for jig-making. Sorry for all the confusion.

Click here - £5

A few other items without photos (yet)...

Set of Imperial Plug Cutters (hence why I've never used them!) - FTAGH - SOLD
Dust Extraction adapter for Makita 5704RK Circular Saw (don't know why I bought a spare one!) - FTAGH

Thanks for looking.

Please PM me with any offers.

Olly.

Olly I'll take the glue bottles and mitre slot if not taken please mate

Thanks for all the interest so far.

I should point out that the Mitre Track-thing is not a length of the track. It is more to do with jig-making; something that rides in the track... Unfortunately, I can no longer find it on Rutlands' or Axminster's sites. I will take a proper photograph in the morning so you can all see.

Sorry about this. :oops:

Tom, yes, you're welcome to the glue bottles.

So, the Record Holdfast, Imperial Plug Cutters and Glue Bottles are all sold, pending payment.

olly, we'll take the three 100mm reducers, the 100mm quick conecter and the 100mm Y junction if they are still available - pm also sent but some of my pms arent getting thru to folk hence this post

Thank you, Pete. PM received and replied to. :)

That's most of the dust extraction stuff gone as well then... The 1m x 125mm hose and 125>100mm connection are still available.

Olly is it one of these:

DKL29.jpg

I'll take the remaining DE bits too pls.

Yes, Tom, you've got it! Thank you! :D

I'll need to respond to a couple of earlier PMs before I could let you have it, though... You can have the remaining DE parts though, no problem.

I've just been out in the dark and taken this photo as well:

Right. That's just about everything gone then - what a great forum! :D

Olly, what length of T track is there? I was looking for a bit yesterday on the Ax site and it's no longer done (Kreg stuff instead) would be interested if sufficiently long - Rob

woodbloke":1jc0vj6n said:
Olly, what length of T track is there? I was looking for a bit yesterday on the Ax site and it's no longer done (Kreg stuff instead) would be interested if sufficiently long - Rob

do try to keep up rob ;) - hes already said he doesnt have a length of track :D

OPJ":t0fgehbk said:
Yes, Tom, you've got it! Thank you! :D

I'll need to respond to a couple of earlier PMs before I could let you have it, though... You can have the remaining DE parts though, no problem.

I've just been out in the dark and taken this photo as well:

Right. That's just about everything gone then - what a great forum! :D

If you guys want i can pick up toms bits (oo er that didnt sound right ;) )as well and bring them down to the ye olde worlde kentishe bashe - save you on the postage, I'm sure hes good for the money (not least because i owe him 50 notes for them chisels)

big soft moose":1yndmoet said:
woodbloke":1yndmoet said:

do try to keep up rob ;) - hes already said he doesnt have a length of track :D
It's the medication :oops: - Rob

Pete, I'm note sure I believe your going to turn up at the bash :lol: I could do with the extraction bits ASAP, so I'm happy to pay postage.

wizer":2d90e2zb said:
Pete, I'm note sure I believe your going to turn up at the bash :lol: I could do with the extraction bits ASAP, so I'm happy to pay postage.

whatever - no skin of my ass if you would rather trust parcel farce with your consignment.

Back