For Sale Leigh D4 jig and two templates

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aldel

Established Member
Reaction score
I am yet again revising my little workshop (garage) and have come to the conclusion that some of my toys... err tools that have not been used in a while will have to go.
So I am offering up my Leigh D4 Jig, finger joint template and Isoloc Key/ Mirror Key templates.
I feel I am asking a fair but negotiable price.

Also selling my workhorse WoodRat plus extras which is featured on my site Http://www.aldel.co.uk.

LeighD4.JPG

See more pictures and details etc here http://www.aldel.co.uk/For_Sale.htm

Well yess.

Reluctantly.
After many years of supporting WoodRat I have decided to part company. I have had the 'rat set up beside my Router Boss for a couple of years and now feel I have exhausted all new ideas, besides feed back to me has just died away but Router Boss interest is growing.
The WoodRat remains a good value machine but I find myself favouring the Router Boss. I need to stream line my work space and something has to give. It doesn't make sense to leave it just sitting on the shelf.

The WoodRat content will remain on my site for a while yet and I will continue to help anyone if I can. The site has become so large that sooner or later some pages will have to be chopped. Running the site is costly and we poor old pensioners have to make savings somewhere you know!!

Aldel

Hi Aldel,

I'm interested in your Woodrat. Could you tell me how much you want for it please? I live in France but would probably have delivered to friends in the UK if I buy it. Would you be ok sending it by courier to a uk address?

Thanks a lot Froggy (aka Tim)

aldel":3rn3r4ts said:
Well yess.

Reluctantly.
After many years of supporting WoodRat I have decided to part company. I have had the 'rat set up beside my Router Boss for a couple of years and now feel I have exhausted all new ideas, besides feed back to me has just died away but Router Boss interest is growing.
The WoodRat remains a good value machine but I find myself favouring the Router Boss. I need to stream line my work space and something has to give. It doesn't make sense to leave it just sitting on the shelf.

The WoodRat content will remain on my site for a while yet and I will continue to help anyone if I can. The site has become so large that sooner or later some pages will have to be chopped. Running the site is costly and we poor old pensioners have to make savings somewhere you know!!

Aldel

Is anyone importing the boss yet or is it all still personal import and if so how does any warrantee stuff work out?
Miles

The Router Boss does not yet have an UK importer so you have to take a chance with Customs and deal with the UK post office.
Tip: If you order you will receive a card from the Post Office asking if you want to collect or have it delivered. Opt for collection and save yourself a great deal of money. besides the parcel will be heavy and they won't treat it with respect.
The £/$ is not to our advantage either. However the few people that have come to see and try out mine are very impressed and I believe ordered irrespective of the cost.
Warranty is NOT a problem as you will find Lewis Stepp to be very helpful in my experience and from others posting on the RB forum.
Please note that as in the 'Rat I do not have any commercial interest in the product!

For those interested in my Leigh and WoodRat sales could you please email me at [email protected].
I do not seem to be receiving all the PM and I have 'sent' PMs which seem to have disappeared into thin air!

Cheers, aldel

aldel":1psm85to said:
The Router Boss does not yet have an UK importer so you have to take a chance with Customs and deal with the UK post office.
Tip: If you order you will receive a card from the Post Office asking if you want to collect or have it delivered. Opt for collection and save yourself a great deal of money. besides the parcel will be heavy and they won't treat it with respect.
The £/$ is not to our advantage either. However the few people that have come to see and try out mine are very impressed and I believe ordered irrespective of the cost.
Warranty is NOT a problem as you will find Lewis Stepp to be very helpful in my experience and from others posting on the RB forum.
Please note that as in the 'Rat I do not have any commercial interest in the product!

intreresting - I would like to come and see it at some point in the future (not for quite some months I suspect) after I have sorted out the planer / thicknesser etc. Would this be OK?

Many thanks

Miles

Of course.

All are welcome to come and visit (by appointment please!)

See and try. Feel the quality... it suits you sir/madam!

Warning............. may cause long term damage to your wallet.

See all the extras too.

I have more Woodrat bits and bobs than I realised. Will shortly be listing on my site to be included with 'Rat sale. Please email me direct as PMs have disappeared.

WoodRat now sold.

Leigh jig + templates still available however Isoloc template is under offer.

Aladel

Latest posts

Back