FOR SALE: Bosch RT 60 Router Table & Accessories

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OPJ

Established Member
Reaction score
This router table is three-to-four years old and was recently made redundant when I finished my making my own bench top model from MDF (more on that in future! :wink:).

I only payed £20 for it initially as it was a returned item with several bits missing. It's not perfect but it's been good enough to get me started and to help me see what want and need from such a machine. Please note that you will need to supply your own router...! :roll: :)

3001876293_f34dc84a2d.jpg

You may just be able to see this in the above photo', but the mains lead is unbelievably short! :x You may have to competence to wire up something yourself - otherwise, you'll need an extension lead. You can also see a push stick, featherboard and Bosch's "tenoning jig" - it's worth pointing out that this model is fairly similar to one of Trend's.

Here are some of the accessories I'm including - three mounting plates (one of which is 'shop-made from tufnol), all of which have been drilled for several different routers. I've always struggled to get these perfectly level with the table top but, as long as the centre is level and the edges are lower, I find it works well enough.

You can also see the reducing rings, freehand/shaping guard (works very well) and lead-on pin for template and bearing-guided work.

3001876217_348e45c9d3.jpg

I also have a pair of extension tables that I've never actually taken out of the box. :oops: They look a bit fiddly to mount but, if you've got the space, they could come in handy.

3001876141_0b06b742fc.jpg

This item will have to be collected from me, if you're interested. Or, if you want to meet "halfway", I may be prepared to do so for a little extra money. I think £60 is a fair price to ask for as it should cover the cost of what I've spent on the accessories. I think you can still buy the basic model brand-new on eBay for abound £120.

I'll give it a week or so until I put it on eBay. If you think you might be interested, please PM me.

Thanks for looking. :)

Latest posts

Back