Flexible blower pipe, where to buy?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinka

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am wanting to change the bit of copper brake pipe I am using for a blower for one of the flexible ones that's made from what look like plastic knuckles. As you can see, I don't know what to call that sort of pipe, so I am having difficulty searching for it. :mrgreen: Does anyone know where I can buy some?

Martin.

edit: Found some coolant pipe on Amazon. Same thing, for £2.77 and free delivery. Job's a good 'un. :)

Thanks for the link, Mike, though, just for once, it's cheaper for us to buy in the UK. On the other hand, that place will definitely come in handy when I get round to making coolant setups for my lathe and mill.

I finally got the new air blower pipe fitted. With that bar for the original blower and the hold down foot out of the way, plus handles made for top and bottom clamps, the saw is now a delight to use. Bolting it to the bench has got rid of most of the vibration, as can be seen by the disc stood on edge while the saw is running, and the ally insert is much better than the original plastic one. It's no Hegner, but for less than 90 quid all in, I'm happy with it.

Martin.

P1030764s.jpg

Attachments

• P1030764s.jpg
    P1030764s.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 909

Latest posts

Back