Festool

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chippy1001

Reaction score
has anyone been to a festool open day as they are going to be at FFX next month and I was looking at there plunge saws and wondering if they do a any deals on these days

Yes, I went to one in June at Axminster Power Tools, see thread here for details: anyone-going-to-the-axminster-festool-demo-day-tomorrow-t90091.html

I was hoping to go to another again at Axminster in September, but unless I can cadge a lift it isn't going to happen, earliest I can start driving again (after total knee replacement) will be early October.

It is a great day, there were a few freebies and offers on too at Axminster, well worth the £10 fee (which included lunch) and the demonstrator Phil Beckley really knows his Festool stuff.

Where are/is FFX situated? Too many miles from me I bet! :)

Yep. Folkestone is a bit of a jaunt! :oops:
Oh well one day they will be at NEC?

This is different to the one day specials at Axminster that Ed refers to - it's Festool's truck-based road-show with 20+ days at different venues up and down the country.

Festool UK":1d03opbz said:
From the 1st September, the impressive Festool truck will embark upon its Unplugged Tour around the UK!

The fully equipped Festool truck will provide you with the opportunity to see the products in action, get hands-on with the tools and speak with Festool’s team of experts.

There is also the opportunity for you to participate in a competition where a number of exclusive prizes can be won, including a 90-year anniversary limited edition CXS cordless drill, a classic Festool men’s chronograph watch, plus a new HKC cordless portable crosscut saw.

Find the Festool Unplugged truck at the following dealers:

1st September – MacGregor Industrial Supplies, Inverness, IV1 1SN

2nd and 3rd September – Engineering Agencies, Dunfermline, Fife, KY12 7RS

4th and 5th September – Bell Donaldson Steel, Edinburgh, EH11 2QQ

7th and 8th September – HTS, Sunderland, SR2 9TW

9th September – A One Tools, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6 4DJ

10th September – Mercers and Sons Ltd, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 1PG

11th September – Grahams Machinery, Chester, CH1 4NX

12th September – TCL Tools, Warwick, CV34 6NJ

14th September – George Bence, Cheltenham, GL52 2EJ

15th September – DIPT Protrade, Nottingham, NG2 1LT

16th September – Anglia Tool Centre, Bury St Edmunds, IP32 6TP

17th September – Dibranto, London, SW14 8AW

18th and 19th September – Healy’s, ED Elson, St Albans, AL1 5UG

21st and 22nd September – Taylors Tools, Kings Langley, Herts, WD4 8BS

23rd September – Frank Howard, Braintree, Essex, CM7 3RU

24th September – Toucan, London, E10 7QL

25th September - Folkestone Fixings, Folkestone, Kent, CT19 5EY

28th September – Brighton Tools and Fixings Ltd, Brighton, BN2 4AW

29th September – Axminster Tools, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 6HN

30th September – Bunny’s Bolts, Woking, GU22 9AA

1st October – Elliott’s Tools, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 7FA

2nd October – Miles Tool & Machinery Centre, Yeovil, Somerset BA21 5HR

3rd October – Data Power Tools, Cardiff, CF5 5TF

For more information on the Festool truck tour please visit: http://www.festool.co.uk/roadshow

We hope to see you there!

Best regards,

Festool UK

I lived in Woking for years and didn't know there was a Festool dealer locally and will take the chance to visit when the roadshow is there, so thank you I think ... (as I slip closer down the dreaded Festool Road To Financial Ruin)

JR147":1zy1ah75 said:
I lived in Woking for years and didn't know there was a Festool dealer locally and will take the chance to visit when the roadshow is there, so thank you I think ... (as I slip closer down the dreaded Festool Road To Financial Ruin)
Bunny's bolts is very good, a guy called Warren runs it and he's very helpful. They sell all sorts of stuff. If I'm free I will be at the Woking show

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

chippy1970":2y1kucwz said:
Bunny's bolts is very good, a guy called Warren runs it and he's very helpful. They sell all sorts of stuff. If I'm free I will be at the Woking show

Unfortunately he doesn't open on Saturdays, which means although I live about 2 miles away I buy most of my tools from D&M.

By coincidence I've got a contract in Twickenham for the next few months so very handy for D&M. Will definitely be checking out Bunny's Bolts though as well.

Yeah that is one problem with Warren . He did used to do Festool mornings on a Saturday morning but he stopped. As hes more of a trade supplier he doesn't bother doing Saturdays also he probably wants a life lol

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Back