festool £50 off voucher

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Bear

Established Member
Reaction score
I've read a few posts recently where these have been mentioned. I think possibly from road shows/demos?

Anyone know where i can get my hands on one please?

I'm in Surrey so if its from some sort of demo anyone know when there's one in my neck of the woods where i can pick one up?

Thanks

Mark

I would also like one of those, but I think you only get one if you buy something. If I am correct it will only be valid against your next purchase i.e. first purchase gets voucher to use against second purchase. So not much help if you only need to purchase one item.
Hopefully somebody can clarify further.

I've bought and registered stuff in the past but last time over a year ago. Due you have had to have bought something recently then?

Mark

I'll have a domino if festool want to send one so I can try it out for a few months- ta

Festool sent me one of the £50 vouchers in the post. Not following a purchase, I guess just as an exisiting customer. Voucher can be used against the purchase price of any tool (not accessories or consumables). Purchase must be in a store (not on the net) since the dealer needs to send the voucher back to festool for credit. It is a real offer though, you get £50 off whatever the purchase price was - not a bad deal from a company that doesn't usually give much away!

Great kit by the way. I'm a bit of a festool 'nut' and have spent a small fortune with them. I don't regret any of it though, tools are always superb and a joy to use. :D

Hope that helps,

Paul

Themackay

Wow, that's very generous. Thank you very much. I'll send you a PM.

Mark

I got one from the Festool rep who said he could give them out if he did a demo. I then used it at Axminster.....I think he needs to demo ( at your place or on site) the machine that you are thinking of buying and the disc voucher is valid for that.

Latest posts

Back