Axminster dust collector

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stigmorgan

Established Member
Reaction score
Would anyone happen to have/ know where I can get an owners manual for an Axminster WV2 dust collector? I've recently picked one up for cheap but it doesn't have a manual and I'm stuck scratching my head how it goes together, I've got the 2 paper covers fitted but there's also a cloth like bag and the plastic bag but I can't work out how it all fits together

I'm sure there's plenty of videos on YT, which no doubt you may have seen. Talk to Axminster (I find web chat handy) and they should send you one, they've done so for me in the past.

I'm sure there's plenty of videos on YT, which no doubt you may have seen. Talk to Axminster (I find web chat handy) and they should send you one, they've done so for me in the past.
Plenty that show how to install the pipework etc but none that show setting up the drum itself 🤷‍♂️

@MikeK Axminster and Yorkleen were gonna be my next port of call.

Just

just our interest how have you got on with it as I’m looking at getting one via eBay
It's powerful and does the job, I can switch between single and dual motor depending on how much suction I need, my only negative aside from the noise would be that if you use a bag inside it's almost impossible to lift out because of the ducting intake on the inside, I have to take the whole thing outside and decant into another bag.

Latest posts

Back