exciting and scary times ahead. update!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear of your hassles Dave.

Think of this a someone testing you..........show the pipper that he won't win. I've heard it said that most millionaires have been bankrupt at some stage, so the obvious lesson is that it is the quality of your fightback from adversity that counts.

Best of luck to you.

Mike

Do you see this months Brit Wood Mag??

They are after a resident cabinet maker

Looks ideal if the location is suitable

Thanks for the comments guys :)

lurker,

Thanks for bringing that to my attention! sounds perfect! c.v and pics are in the post. dout ill get it but worth a try!

I've now got to ring up felder and cancel my order :(

Cheers David

All this must seem like a real bummer David, but I would rationalise it as meaning that it just wasn't meant to be.

I suspect that you may have had a lucky escape. I can't think of a worse time to be starting a business than at this point in the economic cycle. Yet in a couple of years time it may well be the perfect time - after a few competitors who have grown fat and flabby during the good times have gone bust.

I would bide my time, save as much cash as possible, and plan on launching in 2010. I suspect that there will be plenty of suitable affordable premises available to choose from by then.

Cheers
Dan

Latest posts

Back