European Woodworking show

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work about half a mile from the Temple Barns so I will definitely be going...

Reminder to self: cut up credit card before entry!!!

Hope the weather picks up for you guys standing & that it`s a profitable weekend.

Can`t make it this year W10 calls, hopefully next year.

Harbo":2befw858 said:
Sorry a bit too far for me.

Rod

Likewise I'm afraid guys. Used to enjoy the trip to West Dean but this one's just the wrong side of London and the M25 for me.

Cheers, Paul :D

paulm":16fvtj8l said:
Harbo":16fvtj8l said:
Sorry a bit too far for me.

Rod

Likewise I'm afraid guys. Used to enjoy the trip to West Dean but this one's just the wrong side of London and the M25 for me.

Cheers, Paul :D
Same here...it's a 300mile return trip or so for me - Rob

Waka":s3gasgi7 said:
woodbloke":s3gasgi7 said:
Waka":s3gasgi7 said:
I thought you'd retired?
Shortly :roll: [-o< - Rob

Then you'll be able to afford that domino you've always wanted, plus the holidays.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
...and it'll come a loooooong way behing the new c/s, b/s,p/t, lathe and other bitsn'pieces for the 'shop :wink:
SWIMBO organizes all the holdiday(s) and that's a definite 'given' every year - Rob

Terry Smart":1z7wl4kp said:
Ah, so that's where I am!

Look forward to seeing some of you there

Terry,

I will miss you this year, you will need to recruit another stand in, nothing personal but a broken leg stops me from venturing out. :roll:

DaveL":3435uces said:
Terry,

I will miss you this year, you will need to recruit another stand in, nothing personal but a broken leg stops me from venturing out. :roll:

But Dave, that makes you the perfect stand-in as you won't be able to leave the stand at all (although we could provide a chair so you would be a sit-in).

Seriously, sorry to hear that, hope you make a fast recovery!

Back