ELU 1251 manual needed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skelph

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I've only recently joined this forum so I hope I have posted this in the proper place.

I've just replaced my cheap and nasty plastic mitre saw with a s/h Elu 1251 radial arm saw which I bought on eBay. It came with a contiplas work surface (now replaced with new MDF) with a bit of hardwood screwed on as a rear fence and had been used for cutting Correx sheeting for signs. The blade is in need of sharpening but the rest of the machine looks to be in good order with no wear in the bearings etc.

I need to set it up properly before I can use it as the blade is not cutting vertically to the work surface and the arm doesn't run at 90deg to the fence. Both errors are about 5deg.

I've tried searching the internet but have failed to find a site with instructions/manual for this saw - presumably because these machines are all Dewalt now.

Does anyone out there have a manual for this saw that I can buy a copy of? I'm quite happy to pay for photocopying and postage costs if anyone can help.

skelph

Back