Electric/small/portable air compressor

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryobi (whilst battery operated, so technically only using the mains inverter as a charge source) also do a hvlp type of pump for air beds and kids toys like footballs.
Much lower air pressure so less of a danger, but I've no idea on the CFM output to know if it's enough to do the job in hand.

I have been searching for something along the lines of a "electric/small/portable air compressor". But everything I'm seeing on the internet has car battery clips on it.

I would need something with a wall plug on it, so I can plug it into the my van inverter and at the end of the day and blow myself down.

So I would guess, it wouldn't need to last too long? Just a quick blow at lunch and home-time would do. The smaller the better but with as much blowing power as I can get.

Does anyone have any knowledge on small/portable air compressors and can point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
Try the small compressors used fir air brushes

https://www.finalcheck.co.uk/airbru...MIhv_5ipK2gAMVFevtCh1xAQtGEAAYASAAEgIKY_D_BwE
always use a blow off gun ….keep it a good distance from your skin to prevent serious accidents. Compressed air jets near your skin can be very dangerous…..the meat processing industry uses it to blow whole rumps off the bones !!

Air seaming has been around since 2010 …..very efficient leave no muscle on the bone .
Cant really find much, though it seems to be known as primal air inflation.
More processor level, rather than retail i would think. Nothing on you tube unfortunately, as I'd like to see it in operation.

But are you sure its for bone removal ?, usually industrial level processing is done as hot boning, and this process appears at least to be about making primal cuts easier to remove, one from another.
To me on that point of view Im not getting it as I've done seam butchery in one retail place* It is standard in most retail butchery, but only main primal cuts,
Of course there we're only doing a couple of sides per day, rather than the numbers they do in industrial boning plants. But of them all,I think I prefer complete seaming rather than seam off the big primals and cut them up from there into pot sized pieces.

* I think its my favourite cut that the full split and completely trimmed of all fat and connective tissue gives the best, which for me was a rib of beef boned, then trimmed right down so you just have two main sections. The eye, and a more fibrous flat piece you add to the top of the eye and roll together. Suet or larding to aid basting.
This is the cut I'd treat the family to each Christmas or New year. Rib of beef cut off at 5 rib, then hung for 8 weeks before processing it. Completely boneless, none of the mass fat usually associated with this cut. Easy to carve and considerably move flavour than a rolled sirloin.

I'm wishing I never gave up the trade now :LOL:

My full time job is as a senior food safety auditor on behalf of the major retailers…I was also previously based in one of the largest abattoir sites in the uk. The majority of retail beef is boned out after 48 hrs chilling …the air seaming system peels rumps off h bones leaving nothing behind and is kinder to the butchers too 😁.

Slow cooked or roast brisket is my favourite or maybe a quick fried bavett with chips 😍😍

Appolgies to the original poster fir any highjacking😁

Solved.
You need a pair of these installed either in the back of the van or at home. :D
car-wash-rotating-brushes-DGWGPN.jpg

Back