Einhell TE-SM 36/210 Battery miter saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yuri

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all ,
Looking for some advice on a cordless miter saw ie the Einhell Te-Sm 36/210 , I have einhell batteries and chargers and that’s one of the reasons I am looking at it as I don’t need another battery platform,,
Anyone have or use one that could give me there thoughts on it ? Have looked online and there’s not any reviews in English that I can find
Thanks in advance

I just typed in the model number in amazon and it has any number of reviews in english. 80% 5 star

That said I recently bought an einhell strimmer, like you because I had the batteries, it had 5 star reviews and it was truly truly terrible.

you know what you needs are, but I would wonder if you wouldn't be better off with a 240v machine and a long cable, you would have much wider and I would guess cheaper buying options.

If you want cordless then you will pay a lot more for a similar 230 volt machine, so as @TheUnicorn has said you would get a better machine and more choice by having a corded one. Sometimes you can get the 110 volt machines even cheaper but be careful if secondhand.

Hi guys , I all ready have a corded saw , but I live in a flat a long way up from my garage /workshop ( 8 floors up) I have lost my electric supply in my garage and even though I do have generator, it’s a right mess about dragging the genny out into the carpark and having to chain it up so it dont get nicked and then I have the noise of the saw ,vac and genny to deal with and my neighbours 😁
The reviews I was looking for are YouTube video type, a little more in depth than Amazon “ it’s a great saw , cut all the wood “ reviews 😁

I just typed in the model number in amazon and it has any number of reviews in english. 80% 5 star

That said I recently bought an einhell strimmer, like you because I had the batteries, it had 5 star reviews and it was truly truly terrible.

you know what you needs are, but I would wonder if you wouldn't be better off with a 240v machine and a long cable, you would have much wider and I would guess cheaper buying options.
I think you need to take Amazon 'reviews' with a big bar of salt. Some appear to be written by -orons who have no idea of using tools neither correctly nor otherwise. That's MHO, anyway.

Latest posts

Back