Education for all - Corby

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewtoWood

Established Member
Reaction score
Firstly as a recent lurker who has 'come out' can I say what an amazing site this is not only in terms of the highest quality work produced by members but the willingness to share knowledge to those in need.

I recently contacted Education for All having seen the posts about work and science benches and received this reply which may be of interest:

Hi there

Your email has been forwarded to me regarding science benches and woodworking benches.

We are no longer clearing schools so our stock in diminishing at the moment, we no longer have any wooden science benches but do still have woodworking benches of different shapes, sizes and quality.

We are trying to create space in the warehouse so if you are interested in a bench it would be good to come soon as they will eventually need to be broken up.

Our address is below and I am the best person to liaise with regarding a day and time to come. On the whole I work Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays, although we shut at 2pm on a Friday.

If you are still interested, email me to let me know when you would like to visit.

Kind regards

Janet

I also appears that their eBay shop no longer exists.

if you search "corby wood mine" on here you will find lots of posts about them including email and phone number- numerous of us have had iroko bench tops from them in the past so it is a shame they are no longer doing that.

Has anyone visited education for all in Corby recently?

Tried to email them and was told Janet Brown (Who i dealt with previously) had left. He then directed me onto someone else to which i have had no responce yet.

Anyone have another contact number or email?

Beardo16":bthga0tb said:
Has anyone visited education for all in Corby recently?

Tried to email them and was told Janet Brown (Who i dealt with previously) had left. He then directed me onto someone else to which i have had no responce yet.

Anyone have another contact number or email?

I tried some weeks ago - and was informed of the same. Was told that the chap whop runs the warehouse would get back to me as he knows what's avilable and what isn't. He wasn't in that day - never heard back.

Back