ebay warning

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've edited first post as suggested.
After 8 days without any contact from the seller I think most people would come to a similar conclusion, I think ebays standards are to post within 2\3 working days. And it's not life or death but wether it's 1 pound or a thousand no one likes being ripped off.

Cheers,

James

Life sometimes gets in the way of what some would like to happen. There is no obligation or legal requirement to tell somebody that their purchase is on its way.

Patience can be a virtue. Not everybody is a cheat on eBay.

whiskywill":o0kulmgi said:
Life sometimes gets in the way of what some would like to happen. There is no obligation or legal requirement to tell somebody that their purchase is on its way.

Patience can be a virtue. Not everybody is a cheat on eBay.

There is an Icon on the ebay site which tells the buyer the item has been posted and thats down to the seller to do on his end.

The thing is some people don't realise they may have a neurotic on the other end, haunting their doormat...

whiskywill":1oml0u76 said:
Quite, but it's just courtesy to do so.

iNewbie":1eq21yl8 said:
People are different, they're not all working to anyones particular standard. Some don't see it as being important. Its not life or death. The world won't end.
Yes folk do have different standards and I guess one should make allowances.

Latest posts

Back