Ebay Bargin ....or not ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowboy _Builder

Established Member
Reaction score
I was looking for a chainsaw on ebay and found this , could be of use to someone , but not me i've had some of them before and never had one that could work all day ...item number 330446156312

I believe this model was recalled by the factory soon after production commenced. After much deliberation the manufacturer decided to replace it to existing owners with a younger, more lightweight model that out performed the previous model by some way. It would appear you have the older,heavier model that was notoriously difficult to get started and incredibly unreliable. I would suggest you contact the manufacturer and see if they still have some of the later models in stock. Regards.

Priceless!

:D

Jim

Definitely a basis for unfair dismissal under UK employment law.

Should keep a host a lawyers and civil servents busy arguing the case on the basis of undue phsycological torture (if the subject eventually wakes up!!!!!!!!!!)

To all from the land of mai subai (which means never mind as an excuse for everything)

Richard

Phil Sewell":2onhn99d said:
Perhaps he suffers from narcolepsy!

After carefully studying the photos I concluded that his night job working as a stripogram / gigolo was getting the better of him.

Tom K":6z5j1muq said:
misterfish":6z5j1muq said:
Looks like Ebay have pulled the listing :(

Were you considering a last minute bid? :lol:

The problem was that at the high cost of £1 I was having to try to see if I could find enough coinage down the back of the sofa - I'd got to 64p when the listing disappeared. So I guess I've got to look around for a suitable alternative :D :D :D :D :D

Misterfish

Back