Dust extractor filters

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dellboy

Reaction score
Noticed that a lot of people are replacing the bags on there dust/chip extractors with filters.
If anyone has any part numbers for these or the sizes required I can probaby supply these to forum members at very attractive prices .
Will need to buy these from the supplier in batches of 10 so a few people will be required to allow this.
these filters should be available at various micron ratings
hope this helps

Dellboy some of the filters are
Donaldson Torit P527080-461-436 or sometimes callec 262-5015
Donaldson P18116
Both are Cartridge filters - one is flame retartant
Barry

Sorry if it was a confusing post but flat or round in fact any type you might require as i will be purchasing direct from a company that manufactures for everything from a mini metro to one of those huge earth movers as well as a variety of equipment in between

Then what about the pleat depth and density? Paper or fibre? There's a lot of vatiables before you get onto filter diameters, airflow :?

Scrit

Hi dellboy, welcome to the forum. I am sure that I am not the only one who is very grateful for your offer even though you haven't given us any details yet.

In fact in the mean time, as Barry has done, and as there are so many different types of filters on the market, maybe it might be a good idea for those who want one of these filters to give you the information/details of the one/s they might be interested in and then you can tell them if you can get it.

Once again thanks for the offer.

Cheers

Mike

well if its a filter and you know what you want the material and the design i can ask and worse thing they say is no
I have spoken to them regarding this application and they see no problems supplying
As they supply filters for all all sorts of applications including cabin filters for aircraft i just thought it was worth a go

Sorry Dellboy we seemed to have crossed over there.

I would be intrested in one of the fine filters for my Scheppach 2600, I will try and get you any other details I can.

Does anyone know where I can get/look for these details, because there is nothing on the fine filter itself.

Cheers

Mike

Mike.C":3dfjlc6j said:
Sorry Dellboy we seemed to have crossed over there.

I would be intrested in one of the fine filters for my Scheppach 2600, I will try and get you any other details I can.

Does anyone know where I can get/look for these details, because there is nothing on the fine filter itself.

Cheers

Mike

I've just bought an HA2600, I'll check the bumf later. Watch this space.......

Latest posts

Back