• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Axminster Numatic NV750-2 Chip dust extractor vacuum cleaner hoover HepaFlo

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boschboy

Established Member
Reaction score
The 'TwinFlo' vacuum motor provides power for all tasks. The extractor has a 'Permatex' filter and a 'HepaFlo' disposable filter bag giving filtration down to 0.5 micron @ 99.95%. The drum assembly incorporates a 51mm cyclonic inlet connector for large dust/chips. A second 51mm front uses the HepaFlo bags when extracting from a machine or tool that produces dust as opposed to chip
Looking for £275 collected from liverpool

IMG_7472.jpg
IMG_7474.jpg
IMG_7477.PNG
1.jpg
IMG_7473.jpg

can not believe it this is a bargain i think people are skint out there recession hitting home guys

Thanks, mate. Sorry, don't mean to hijack this thread or anything, was made redundant in November. Served my notice until mid Feb, now been job hunting for over 3 months during an economic tough time and the worst part of the year for recruitment!
Not fun.

At this rate, my workshop maybe liquidated in not too distant future.

Thanks, mate. Sorry, don't mean to hijack this thread or anything, was made redundant in November. Served my notice until mid Feb, now been job hunting for over 3 months during an economic tough time and the worst part of the year for recruitment!
Not fun.

no problem good luck with your job hunting

Not fun.

Sorry to hear that bp, what line of work are you in?

And if only you were closer I would of brought this vac Boschboy. It would be perfect for me.

Regarding work , Have you tried agency work ? do anything to get some £££££ coming in. I did agency lorry driving for years , Worked for me .

Back