dust extraction system

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diviy

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking for a dust extractrion that i can connect to a 45 gallon plastic drum i can get them free any advice

gerry

Cheers looks perfect any Idea if a red Henry will do the job or suggestions please

shed9":h35j910o said:
Get a cyclone separator, fix it on the top of the drum and connect your hoses.

Google (Oneida) dust deputy and / or Thien separator.

Agreed. I've just fitted an Oneida Dust Deputy Super to my system using a twin motor Camvac as the prime air mover. It sits on top of a 220l water butt which isn't very strong but it works well if a PRV valve is fitted. If not, the butt will collapse instantly if all the blast gates are accidentally closed. I can recommend nattering to Martin from Toolovation...a very helpful bloke - Rob

diviy":35gi5mia said:
Cheers looks perfect any Idea if a red Henry will do the job or suggestions please

If you don't have a Henry as yet, its not the ideal thing to extract from a planner thicknesser/router table or anything beyond dust making ability, you need a HVLP extractor rather than the Henry which is a LVHP extractor, if you don't know those terms, look here: a-guide-to-dust-extraction-by-member-siggy-7-t102025.html

Something like this would be ideal: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Axminster-Dus ... 2150784546

I do not feel guilty about posting this auction as at this time there are no bids.

Mike

Back