Dust extraction, am i over thinking this? Advice please.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was using a Festool CTL 26 with a HEPA filter for power tools and a Midi for the mitre saw. The CTL 26 wasn’t getting everything from the router table.

I’ve recently bought a bandsaw and decided to get a decent extractor. I went for the Axi AW153E and the optional fine filter. Really pleased with it. Lots of airflow for a reasonable price on a 13A plug. I have an Incra clean sweep box and the clean sweep router plates and the extractor is getting everything and the clean sweep box has no dust in it. Very pleased with it.
Thanks for your input Scubadoo. I went for the Camvac twin motor after all. After I’ve given it fair use I will report back on how I find it. It just arrived the other day and I haven’t gotten round to connecting it up and using it yet, but I have switched it on and first impressions are it’s not as loud as I was expecting! And that’s without the noise reducing hoses. That may be important to some.

Back