Drive Belt For RECORD BS350

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkness

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi would like to Recommend this Company for anyone needed to replace the drive belt for a Record BS350 Bandsaw.I bought one of Record Power and they charged £15 plus £5 delivery I done a search on the internet to make sure i was fitting it right and i came upon a old post on the UK Workshop and the guy said he had bought from this company and the belt was a lot cheaper than Record Power so The one i bought only lasted a couple of weeks i think i had it to tight so when i needed a new one i phoned the company that was recommend they are called ICS INDUSTRIAL COMPONENTS SUPPLIES PHONE (01752)846517 They charged me £9 plus vat for 2 belts and £2 for delivery. If ordering you need to ask for a POLY-V-BELT WITH 4 RIBS 2.34 BETWEEN PEAKS AND 24 INCHES LONG I hope this is of some help THANK YOU TO THE GUY WHO WROTE THE ORIGINAL POST

If you're still around, thank you Darkness :D

My belt just snapped so I called ICS, two belts including postage, just less than £20.00. Hopefully they'll turn up tomorrow, what a time to go
on a Friday afternoon!

CHJ":1jjdbny5 said:
ICS is listed in suppliers in the metal working section One Stop reference links, web site is http://www.bearingsuk.co.uk/

Must admit I always forget to look in the suppliers list, thankfully google brought up this post :D

darkness":1jjdbny5 said:
They are a good company and the belts are excellent quality glad it was of help

Hello Darkness :D and thank you again. The belts arrived this morning, excellent service, really wasn't expecting them today so it was great that I could crack on instead of loosing a weekend. Quite an easy job putting the new one on to.

Back